Naida Ibrisimovic is a licensed Massage Therapist and a Health Coach with over 5 years of the experience specializing in health and wellness by focusing on stress management, weight loss, nutrition and acupressure.
Naida graduated from Intellitec Medical Institute and got her Associates of Occupational Studies Degree and is working towards her RN degree.
Naida is a Master Trained Practitioner by DrBerg.
Before you can get well or adopt a solution, there is an often missing step of evaluating to find the underlying cause. There's nothing worse than treating the wrong problem.
There are 2 main problems people face. One is trying to research answers on google. In the area of health, there are more opinions, more falsities that many other subject. The other problem is in the treatment of symptom, not causes. Medicine has become the management of symptoms. We combine finding the deeper causes with an understanding of the why you developed the problem in the first place.
We will assess your current habits, your history, your symptoms, your eating, etc. and teach you step-by-step what to eat, not eat, and much more.
Based on your specific issues, we will be focusing on:
- Correcting eating based on your primary body type
- Correct exercise based on your body type
- Why your energy is not high enough
- Hidden factors slowing your health progress
- Why you are craving certain things
- Why your body is not burning fat in different body parts
- Correct calcium-magnesium ratios, sodium-potassium ratios, vitamin D-K2 ratios, omega 3-6 ratios, water soluble and fat soluble vitamin ratios,
- What might be behind your chronic stress, digestive distress, menstrual stress, cognitive issues, blood sugar imbalances, menopausal transition stress, and inability to get a deep restful sleep.
Q: Does the video include supplements?
A: No, but it will included specifics on your eating, what to change and what to take?
Q: Will I be able to come off my medication?
A: That’s between you and your doctor. Dr. Berg will help build up your health, so you and your doctor can have the possibility of not being dependant on medication long term.
Q: What kind of results can I expect?
A: Your results are dependent on 2 things; one is making sure you find and isolate the real cause of your problem, and then executing a solution that is effective without side-effects.