Keto Recipes Complete Edition - Digital eBook
Liven up a repetitive and bland meal plan with the Dr. Berg Keto Recipes Complete Edition. This digital eBook is packed full of delicious keto-friendly recipes created in collaboration with our full-time chef. Each recipe is complete with ingredients, detailed preparation instructions, and pictures. Whether you want to make keto-friendly bread, fat bombs, desserts, dinners, or comfort foods, this book has something for you.
DELICIOUS, EASY & HEALTHY!
- Simple & effective meals!
- Loaded with pictures and recipes!
- Follows Dr. Berg’s keto formula!
- Learn how to make “Dr. Berg’s Healthiest Bread”.
- Includes easy-to-make keto fat bombs to keep you satiated.
- Feel satisfied as you lose weight!
With over 240 million views of his educational videos on YouTube and a leading expert in ketogenic dieting and intermittent fasting, Dr. Berg is making “complicated” health issues simple. In this delicious edition of his ketogenic cook book, you will learn recipes you can make that are simple and tasty to keep you on track towards a healthier life style. Dr. Berg doesn’t believe you have to suffer to be healthy, especially when it comes to losing weight. Want a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch? How about waffles for breakfast? Or maybe you want to end the day with a keto version of chocolate peanut butter cups? Whatever your mood, you’ll find something for you in his selection of great keto recipes.
Dr. Eric Berg DC, age 53 describes the truth about getting healthy and losing healthy weight. His is the director of Dr. Berg's Nutritionals and author of the best-selling amazon.com book, The 7 Principles of Fat Burning. He has conducted over 4800 seminars on health related topics and trained over 2500 doctors world-wide in his methods. Dr. Eric Berg presently lives in Alexandria, VA. If you would like information, call us at 703-354-7336 or go to our website at www.drberg.com.
Dr. Berg: Keto Recipes Complete Edition
- Easy recipes anyone can follow
- Filled with tasty keto snacks, desserts, and other comfort foods
- Use ingredients you already have at home
- Enjoy full-body health beyond weight loss
- eBook format is instantly available and includes many recipe pictures
Eating healthily does not have to be bland and repetitive. The keto diet keeps the fun in your food and lets you enjoy every bite. That may sound impossible, but Dr. Berg combined his decades of keto experience with the advice of a professional chef. These delicious and easy-to-make recipes are the key to sticking with your diet and making your health transformation permanent.
Embrace Keto’s Weight Loss Without Forsaking Your Nutrition
- Health is more than weight loss. You know you aren't supposed to eat simple carbs. But how are you still supposed to get enough protein, fats, and good carbohydrates? Each recipe focuses on the nutrients and minerals you need, and you won’t be able to get from just healthy meats and fish alone.
- Amazing variety. Your new meals include beloved comfort foods such as brownies, waffles, and grilled cheese sandwiches. That’s on top of surprisingly easy-to-make gourmet foods, like stuffed portobello mushrooms.
- Ingredients you have in your home right now. One of the keto diet’s traditional hurdles is obtaining difficult-to-find ingredients. It can already be hard enough to let your body adjust to all your new healthy changes. Each recipe prevents your time from being affected too. You won’t have to buy exotic fruits or learn new cooking techniques. You can make recipes from the typical ingredients you already have in your fridge.
- Comfort foods. Healthy eating doesn’t mean the same old boring vegetables. You will be pleasantly surprised by how tasty these recipes sound. Some are shockingly similar to your current pleasure foods. Most patients are amazed tasty foods could be this healthy. Examples include cheese nips and keto cookies.
- Kindle digital form. All these recipes will be available for you instantly. After you purchase you can download them to any of your devices with kindle. This makes it extra easy to go through the book quickly, find what you are looking for, and start eating delicious keto food right now.
Diet on your terms
Wouldn’t it be life changing if you could transform your health without giving up the foods you love? You might already be aware of how science shows keto supports great health. It’s easy to spend a few minutes searching and discovering inspirational success stories.
But there’s still a part of you that does not want to let go of your favorite comfort foods. Then, there is also the imagined (as you will see, not real) stress of having to buy difficult-to-find ingredients and cook complex meals.
Do you believe in keto, but do not want to go through the hurdles of a traditional diet?
Then you are in luck. Keto’s emphasis on cutting out simple carbohydrates still gives you an unbelievable amount of tasty options.
In fact, many of the desserts and snacks you eat right now can be replicated in keto form. For the recipes in this book, that does not mean boring and water-downed versions that taste nothing like the real thing.
Instead, the variety of foods you get will please your palate just as much as it will support great whole-body health.
Recipes include healthy waffles, grilled cheese, and peanut butter cups.
Recipes are easy to make. Dr. Berg hired a professional chef to use all of his past experience to blend good health and taste. But you can follow these easy recipes even if you’ve never cooked before. They use common ingredients and step-by-step instructions to make cooking a breeze.
Use these recipes to make dieting easier than ever before and finally enjoy every bite of your path to good health.