Immune Booster Kit
Support a strong immune system with the Dr. Berg Immune Booster Kit. This comprehensive kit is packed with three powerful immune-boosting supplements: D3 & K2 Vitamin, Chewable Vitamin C Complex, and Trace Minerals Enhanced. When combined, these products offer complete immune system support. Whether you’re at home, work, school, or traveling, the Immune Booster Kit has you covered. Each kit comes with 120 D3 & K2 Vitamin capsules, 60 Vitamin C Complex chewables, and 60 Trace Mineral Enhanced capsules.
Dr.Berg Immune Booster Kit
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Promotes energy and vitality
- From natural sources your body can easily use
- Includes Dr. Berg Chewable Vitamin C Complex, Trace Minerals Enhanced (with zinc!), and D3 & K2 Vitamin supplement
Promote Your Body’s Natural Healthy Immunity
Do you feel exhausted and stressed? It’s never been more important to support your immune system and strengthen your susceptibility to catching things. If your body isn’t working how you’d like it to, trace mineral deficiencies, like zinc, could be the weakness. These three powerful supplements promote energy and vitality to your immune system.
Out of all the nutrients we require, the top three immune-supporting nutrients are:
Dr. Berg Immune Booster Kit promotes a healthy body with vitality and energy that make your immune system fight stronger.
- Vitamin C is the traditional immune system booster that science supports. (1) It is used by your body in many processes that are crucial to keep you healthy. This chewable vitamin includes four health superstars: acerola cherry, acai berry, strawberries, and blackberries. Acerola cherry is little-known, but is at the top of the list of vitamin C foods. All these berries are as close to fresh as possible, supplying your body with antioxidants and other healthy nutrients. Vitamin C helps the white blood cells do their job more efficiently.
- Your body uses zinc to keep everything running normally. Every trace mineral plays an important role in everything including your metabolism, breathing, and hormone production. Zinc is especially important for supporting your immune system and is used in many of your health mechanisms. Zinc deficiencies can weaken your immunity and leave you susceptible to all sorts of microbes. Extreme zinc deficiencies have been associated with disastrous health conditions. (2)
- Vitamin D supports a healthy immune system. You have probably heard of vitamin D deficiencies in the winter from not getting enough sunlight. What you might not have known is that vitamin D can uplift your mood, fill you with energy, and give you more vitality. Not getting enough of this important vitamin may explain why you just feel exhausted in the winter. However, vitamin D is an immune modulator, which means it can help regular immune function and certain microbes have a strategy of blocking vitamin D from being used in the body. Taking more vitamin D has been known to keep your system’s defense mechanisms strong.
- Easy for your body to utilize. All of these supplements are natural and easy for your body to use to quickly support your health. The vitamin C comes straight from berries your body was designed to process. The zinc is grown in rich soils and comes from plants. Vitamin D is mixed with bile that your stomach can effortlessly digest.
- A comprehensive approach to vitality and immune support. Your body is unbelievably complex and it isn’t always easy to know what you are missing. Taking these three supplements is a simple way to give your immune system different types of support. Just check the reviews on the individual products—every one of these supplements is designed to improve your life.