Melt away stress and feel rejuvenated with the Dr. Berg Stress Kit. The Stress Kit includes three excellent products: Sleep Aid, Adrenal & Cortisol Support, and the amazing Self-Massage Tool. This is the perfect kit for those who need stress relief and better sleep.
A Comprehensive Approach to Sleep, Energy, and Mood
Poor sleep may be causing fatigue and a bad mood. Sleep is extremely complicated, but this comprehensive kit supports healthy sleep from multiple angles: biological diet, mental support, and physical relaxation. Designed to promote normal sleep cycles and support irritability, brain fog, grogginess, and menopause.
The Dr. Berg Stress Kit promotes healthy sleep and normal energy so you have a good mood and motivation to be your healthiest self.
- Supports stress reduction by promoting healthy function of your adrenal glands, calming your body and mind. Healthy sleep makes you calm and clear-headed, promotes a normal sleep schedule, and supports normal hormone cycles. You can feel more energized every morning without dangerous sleeping pills.
Adrenal & Cortisol Support
- Instant stress support helps you feel more relaxed in just minutes. Promotes normal hormone levels that do not irritate you. Soothe your mind and body to stop stress, racing thoughts, and nervous tension. Supports healthy adrenal glands and normal cortisol levels. You will smile as your body responds to stress better and keeps you calm and focused throughout the day.
Neck & Back Self-Massage Tool
- Physical support for sleep and a happier mood. This traditional technique has been used for thousands of years in Asia and is only now beginning to be rediscovered by Western researchers. The step-by-step guide from Dr. Berg shows you exactly how to massage yourself easily and quickly.
Combining these two supplements with regular massages supports normal sleep cycles. Regular sleep not only supports energy levels, but also promotes a happy mood and is crucial for full-body health.
Adrenal & Cortisol Support promotes normal adrenal function—the part of your body that creates the hormones that influence your energy and mood. If you are irritable, always groggy in the morning, or just don’t have healthy sleep, then your adrenals may need some support.
Promote healthy sleep with natural methods that avoid the dangerous side effects of sleeping pills and prescription medicines.
Acupressure isn’t just a massage. It focuses on your body’s unique pressure points to promote quicker sleep and more relaxation throughout the night. Normal sleep cycles can also promote fewer bathroom breaks.
- Designed if you have racing thoughts at night and often wake up in the middle of the night.
- Support nightly relaxation by targeting your body’s important pressure points.
- Supplements promote biological mood and rest support by focusing on adrenals.
- A 2015 study showed acupressure supported sleep in menopausal women by 22%. (Reference: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4487458/)
Includes Video Guide and Tutorial
Studies have shown acupressure supports stress reduction on the general population, nursing home residents, and menopausal women. (1) (2) (3)
This traditional technique promotes rest by focusing on your stress points. You apply pressure that supports tension. Physical relaxation may lead to a calmer mood.
Acupressure effect on sleep quality: A systematic review and meta-analysis
The Effect of Acupressure on Sleep Quality in Menopausal Women: A Randomized Control Trial
Acupressure, Sleep, and Quality of Life in Institutionalized Older Adults: A Randomized Controlled Trial
20 million+ Subscribers and Followers
Join our 20+ Million members. You will receive our latest news.